We are offering two options for the underwater photo sessions:
- photo shooting during your freediving course / training,
- stylized photo session - social media worthy anything from fundiving to art and couple shots. If you have something special in mind, just ask us.
How underwater photo session is done
- Book your underwater photo session with us.
- Before the session we discuss all the important moments such as location, depth, your outfit, poses etc.
- After the dive we will show you the photos taken. You can choose the ones you like. They will be post-processed to achieve that significant wow look.
- We upload your post-processed high resolution images to a Dropbox or Google Drive folder.
- Voila! Now you can print, share and enjoy your photos however you like.
Who can join underwater photo sessions
- Certified freedivers and persons who took a freediving course before.
We don't dive deep while taking pictures, the maximum depth is around 10 to 15 meters.
- Persons who have good swimming skills and can dive recreationally up to 3 meters.
In this case a photo session will be done in snorkeling format (at the surface and at depth not exceeding 3 meters).